Biking Tour to Tri An Lake and Ma Da Forest
If you would love an exciting one-day jungle ride in Vietnam, then book the biking tour to Tri An Lake and Ma Da Forest. This package delivers valuable opportunity to challenge yourself by cycling through the jungle and stay friendly to scenic nature. On the two-wheel vehicle, you are free cyclists and explorers who uncover curtains of the rainforest, ride through the marvelous stream, listen to birds’ songs, or cherish the romantic falling leaves. It is the Jungle Biking Tour that boosts cycling to the next level of excitement. And, it is Bike for Life Vietnam that pioneers the sports tourism service to uniquely please cyclists who can discover Vietnam in a different sports way. The highlight of beautiful nature, personal health and skill, and team spirit throughout the day tour makes cycling full of sweet and unforgettable memories with friends, the loved ones, or the new companions. Or if you want to kindly treat yourself with a different weekend escape, ride a bike and go on a tour with Bike for Life.
With the Jungle Biking Tour, all groups, company/department, and couples can together establish the great cycling trips. And if you desire a concert tour, contact the agent and expect the fantastically new relationships.
Biking Tour to Tri An Lake and Ma Da Forest in Details
First of all, this adventurous bike tour enables you to discover how very diverse and beautiful Nature can be when riding a bike past the Tri An Lake and through the jungle of Ma Da. It is absolutely perfect to feast eyes and minds with the charmingly natural sceneries which are hard to find in the bustling city centers. Whether you’re seasoned cyclists, new bikers, or nature lovers, you will fall in love with the adventure on this two-wheel vehicle, which takes you away from the city pressure, toward the hassle-free jungle sites for the awesome weekend escape.
Next, so you can steer clear of the Saigon city bustle and hassle to reach the evergreen, fresh, and peaceful landscapes. This is great for both physical and spiritual health, as you are able to leave any trauma behind the back, deep inside the jungle or let the stream take it away. It is a method to dilute and detox.
Going on a Jungle Biking Tour, you take up a challenge to overcome your limit and get the happy end which is a yummy local feast that pleases the stomach. The lunchtime together with other cyclists will be fulfilled with fun, nice memories, and delicious food so that lots of “wows” expressions are used.
Then, it is time to swim in the spectacular Tri An Lake, unwind and relax to the fullest. It’s your escape on a bike and you do a great job by overcoming your limit and reach the targets, so reward yourself with the exhilarating moments in the lake. Swim, play, sing, tell jokes, etc. Above all, enjoy your journey.
And, there should be time to soak yourself in the cool stream of the verdant Ma Da forest, have fun, take pictures, and regain any lost energy. Let the stream takes any unhappy thought away so that you come back to the happy self.
- Bring along your sunglasses, protect your skin with jacket or arm sleeves – Comfortable clothes are highly recommended
- Mosquito repellent
- Spare clothes to change after cycling or swimming
- English speaking biking guide. Biking guides are first aid qualified and bicycle maintenance qualified. Their role is to deliver a safe and enjoyable tour to the clients, they manage the group, coordinate the driver and support vehicle, buy snacks and fruit along the way, look out for client’s needs. They are cultural guides as well as pure biking.
- Meals in local restaurants as mentioned in the itinerary. (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)(depending on condition of local area, we have picnic for lunch sometimes)
- Private air-conditioned for a group from pick up and all support until drop off at the end as itinerary
- Local bike hire including transport of bikes(If you bring your own bike, fee is deducted)
- Water, snacks, fresh fruits, cool towel for cycling days
- All entrance fees and boat trip
- Tips to drivers, driver assistants, local people, porters at boat station, hotels and airports, guides.
- Transfer to/from the airport
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks during meals
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping, camera film and so on…)
- Any other services not clearly stated in the itinerary and trip inclusive portion
Departure/Return LocationSaigon / Saigon
Return TimeApproximately 18:00 PM
Tri An Lake