Biking Tour to Can Gio Mangrove Forest
One-Day biking to Can Gio Mangrove Forest will give you the opportunity to see the other side of Ho Chi Minh City. This is full day tour that you can explore the wildlife, nature and history of the UNESCO – designated biosphere reserve by mini private bus, bike and boat from Sai Gon. Highlights of this full day tour is cycling about 30km, seeing wildlife in a natural environment by boat.
Biking Tour to Can Gio Mangrove Forest in Details
You will be picked up at September 23 Park (Pham Ngu Lao Street, Dist 1) at 7:00 AM and begin the short transfer to Can Gio by our private air-conditioned van. We will stop for local breakfast after the ferry crossing Sai Gon River; the bikers are ready for us can start bike trip when you arrive in Vam Sat area.
The first 20km biking is on is on pave quiet road through villages to get to Vam Sat park, and the next 3km in the park we visit the bird sanctuary and crocodiles at the edge of the water and stop at Tang Bong Tower to get aerial views of the forest canopy. Beside biking trip, you will travel by boat to Bat lagoon which is heart of mangrove forest, and finish the last 5km through the most unique trails.
Lunch time is very special when visiting and eating real deal with local family who has lived 35 years in the heart of forest without electricity and limited freshwater. The last activity is getting on sampan boat and going around Bad lagoon to relax before head back to Sai Gon.
Arrive at September 23 Park, tour ends.
- English speaking biking guide. Biking guides are first aid qualified and bicycle maintenance qualified. Their role is to deliver a safe and enjoyable tour to the clients, they manage the group, coordinate the driver and support vehicle, buy snacks and fruit along the way, look out for client’s needs. They are cultural guides as well as pure biking.
- Meals in local restaurants as mentioned in the itinerary. (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)(depending on condition of local area, we have picnic for lunch sometimes)
- Private air-conditioned for a group from pick up and all support until drop off at the
end as itinerary
- Local bike hire including transport of bikes(If you bring your own bike, fee is deducted)
- Water, snacks, fresh fruits, cool towel for cycling days
- All entrance fees and boat trip
- Tips to drivers, driver assistants, local people, porters at boat station, hotels and
- Transfer to/from the airport
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks during meals
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping, camera film and so on…)
- Any other services not clearly stated in the itinerary and trip inclusive portion
Departure/Return LocationSaigon / Saigon
Departure Time07:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 18:00 PM
Can Gio Mangrove Forest